Who am I buying from?
- Your purchase is with Sypder Surf. Our site is powered by Exchange Collective which allows us to offer you an expanded inventory. That means some of the products on our site are shipped directly from the manufature
Who is Exchange Collective?
- Exchange Collective is our partner company that helps power our site in order to provide you more buying options. We work hand in hand with them to insure you the best selection and customer service.
Who Ships my order?
- Some items ordered placed on our website are shipped directly from the brands. Your order confirmation email will notify you of where your product(s) is coming from.
When will my order ship?
- We require our Brands to ship within 2 business days of receipt of the order. We encourage our Brands to ship as quickly as possible so your order may be shipped the same day. You will receive an email with tracking info once your item(s) have shipped.
Can I get faster shipping?
- Right now all orders placed on our site are shipped via ground. For orders under $75 there will be a flat fee of $5. Any order over $75will receive free
- Why? Because your orders are being shipped directly from the Brand(s) we want to make sure no mistakes happen. Ground is the safest way to make sure you get what you order. As soon as faster options become available we will let you know.
What if the item I ordered is not what I received?
- Unfortunately mistakes do happen and we will do whatever we can to make it right.
- Email email@example.com with your order number so we can make things right as soon as possible.
What if I received an Out of Stock email?
- This means that one of the brands you ordered from did not actually have it in stock. You will not be charged for any items that don’t ship to you.
- Exchange Collective monitor our brands inventory on a regular basis to keep our online inventory up to date. In the rare case a brand does run out of an item you will automatically receive a refund.
How do I do a return?
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? Not 100% satisfied with your purchase? Return the product(s) within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We email instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product in its original packaging to the address identified in the email.
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for: defective products, products not described accurately or incorrect orders.
- We recommend using a track-able shipping method when returning your items.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
- The refund will be for the full purchase price of the returned items unless otherwise noted. You will be notified by email upon receipt and processing of the returned product.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded unless the return is due to a defective product, inaccurate product description or an incorrect order. Please call us at to initiate your return. Upon confirmation of any of these reasons you will be compensated for any return shipping costs.
- A refund for the returned items will be applied to the original payment method used. Refunds will be applied within 5 to 10 business days from the date the return was received.
- If there are any applicable re-stocking fees they will be displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete your order and will also appear on the packing list.
- If you receive defective merchandise, please call us at for assistance.
Limits of Responsibility
- We are not responsible for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during the operation or use of the product(s) you purchased.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service and we are happy to assist in the return process. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you in advance for your business.
Sypder Surf and the Exchange Collective Team